I’ve created a small demo project to demonstrate the facilities of GenGMF.
Some instructions to follow:
- import the project
- generate the emf stuff from the src-model/demo.genmodel
- right-click on the demo.gengmf-file and select “Generate GMF-Graph and -Map models”
- right-click on the demo.gmfmap-file, select “Create generator model…” and follow the wizard
- right-click on the demo.gmfgen-file and select “Generate diagram code”
- run the newly created diagram plugin in as Eclipse Application.
Now you should be able to create a demo diagram using the new file wizard and draw simple nodes and edges.
The gmfgraph and gmfmap files where created from the gengmf model. In this example the graph and map templates are relative simple to show the basics of the templating facilities.