This page contains some stuff for advanced users, developers or those who just want some more detailed information.
- Eclipse DemoCamp 2008 in Berlin and Leipzig (PDF (German))
- MDSE 2008 conference in Berlin (PDF (English))
- Diploma thesis (2008, German)
- Eclipse Magazin article part 1 (issue 4.2009, p.48, German)
- Eclipse Magazin article part 2 (issue 5.2009, p.84, German)
- conference paper for MDSE 2008 (English)
digging into …
- … the meta model : as cross linked pages like in JavaDoc. It is generated by MetamodelDoc.
- … the source code : Browse or access the SVN at SourceForge
being part of it
If you would like to contribute thoughts, ideas or patches just leave a comment or drop me a note. Any feedback is highly appreciated. If you have some spare time you want to spend to a cool project, there are always things one could do. A tutorial how to setup your development environment is available on the Check out sources page.