The installation of GenGMF as well as all dependencies is done in four or five simple steps:
- Start the “Software Updates…” dialog from the “Help” menu,
switch into the “Available Software” page
and start the dialog.
- the downloaded bookmark file and close the dialog with .
- Enable “GenGMF – a GMF-Graph and -Map model generator” within the GenGMF update site,
click on and go through the install wizard. All required dependencies will be fetched automatically.
- Drink some coffee because it takes some time to download no more than 50 mb and Restart Eclipse.
- Be Happy – because thats all. (recommended)